Wasted Time Wasted Time

16 years of Clock day! Happy Clock Day 2017!

a letter B in Times New Roman and the galaxy collide a letter B in Times New Roman and the galaxy collide

godBless B

SBC Learns How to Rap. SBC Learns How to Rap.

B B B B B B B B B B

B: The Movie (2017) B: The Movie (2017)

Never forget, B.

Jay responds:

Never forget.

a busy year, clockday 2017 a busy year, clockday 2017

A great way to honor Clock Day.

chris-the-stick2 responds:

thank you!

i definitely had fun making this movie.
happy clockday! :)

Maximillion in Vietnam 3 Maximillion in Vietnam 3

Not so bad . .

This was really not as bad as i thought it would be . . You need to work on your sound . . And your animation . . It's not great but it's not bad either . . Work on it and you'll be making better flash in no time . .

Sasuke vs Ichigo pt.1 Sasuke vs Ichigo pt.1

Not an Anime Lover..

I'm not much of an anime lover . . Actually i hate both characters you used . . But for the review i'd tell you to improve a little on the action . . As in put a lil more movement . . And you should work on the sound too . .

Epic Jump Epic Jump

Well . .

It's not horrible . . You just need to work a little on your animation and add some background too . .

DrunkenMonkey123 responds:

Finally, some constructive criticism! I completely agree with you. I do need to work on it. But if it's not horrible, why the 4?

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Nothing . .

Uh . . I'm guessing it was suppose to be funny . . If it was you failed . .

IncendiaryProduction responds:

Failure means to not accomplish your objectives.

dbz spoofical experement dbz spoofical experement

Completely Agree..

I agree completely with EsTeaEfYou.. There was barely a little bit of animation.. The Drawings were preety good . . . At least some of them.. But the rest was bad!! And to sum everything up . . . Lady Gaga.. On DBZ . . Honestly this is not a good animation at all.. Try working on your animation and music familiarization and maybe you'll make some progress..